Foreign trade turnover with the countries of the European Union traditionally holds a leading position in Russia’s foreign trade statistics by country group.
Basic nonfood products imported from EU countries:
- Plastics, rubber and products thereof;
- paper and cardboard; products of paper pulp, paper or paperboard;
- ferrous metals products;
- nuclear reactors, boilers, equipment and machineries and parts thereof;
- electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound-recording equipment, apparatus for recording and reproducing television image and sound, parts and details thereof;
- vehicles for land transport, parts and details thereof;
- aircraft and space vehicles and parts thereof;
- Optical instruments and equipment, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, control, precision, medical or surgical equipment; parts and details thereof;
- furniture; bedding, mattresses.
The company «Importo» specializes in delivery of the following cargoes from EU:
- industrial equipment;
- bathroom fitment, fittings, pipes, other equipment;
- industrial tools;
- office equipment, instruments and controls.
Our services provided to customers in the Russian Federation when conducting business with EU countries.
1. Ready-to-operate conducting transactions for goods import
- search of suppliers;
- certification of producers (comprehensive inspection of contractor);
- coordination of delivery commercial conditions;
- signing contract for the benefit of our customers;
- quality control of the end product;
- cargo consolidation and registration of export documents;
- customs clearance in Russia;
- organization of cargo delivery to the consignee’s warehouse;
- cargo certification and insurance;
- implementation of international financial transactions.
2. Warehousing services in EU
- reception / shipment of goods in container;
- consolidation of multiload cargoes;
- additional cargo packing by different types of transport;
- opening, inspection of goods, packing, marking;
- storage services.
3. Execution in EU
- preparation of documents required for customs clearance in Russia;
- drafting of the export declaration.
4. Freight transport in EU
- delivery of multiload cargo to our consolidation stores;
- shipping containers to ports.